Photo Story: Grandma and Grandpa Meet - Wordless Wednesday

Adolf Szerejko and Antonina (Bulak) Szerejko
(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2011 Cynthia Shenette) According to my mother, my grandfather and my grandmother were the perfect couple. Mom said they were totally devoted to one another.  My grandmother told me she liked my grandfather because he was "...educated and didn't hang around the pool hall like the other boys."


Other Posts You Might Like:

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Grandmother in Costume
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: A Couple of Swells
Meditation: The Strength of Ordinary Women

7 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Your grandmother sounds like a wise woman!

Cynthia Shenette said...

Greta - LOL. She definitely was!

Kristin said...

Chapter 1?

Cynthia Shenette said...

Kristin - You are right! Chapter 1. I figure my grandparents are a good place to start. I've charted my month of posts out on a calendar. I hope I can keep it going...

Thank you for your comment!

Barbara Poole said...

Smart woman, handsome man. You're on track Cindy.

Joan said...

A PERFECT PICTURE TOO.

Cynthia Shenette said...

Barbara and Joan - Thank you both for your comments!

Barbara - You are right, my grandmother was a smart woman. And I am on track for now. Of course it's only day one, but thanks for the encouragement!