(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: A Couple of Swells

(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2010 Cynthia Shenette) Here is the last entry in my Wordless Wednesday Costume Parade. This is a photo of my grandfather, Adolf Szerejko, and an unidentified friend on the right. I know my grandfather performed in amateur theatricals. My grandmother also told me he did magic and played the musical saw. A perfect candidate for America's Got Talent!


Other Posts You Might Like:

Not So Wordless Wednesday: October is Costume Month at Heritage Zen!
Almost Wordless Wednesday: Costume Month Continues...
Wordless Wednesday: June is Wedding Month at Heritage Zen
Not So Wordless Wednesday: Cotter's Leather Goods

5 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

They look they enjoy being in the limelight! Great photo!

Greta Koehl said...

Sorta reminds me of Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor in "Singin' in the Rain."

Carol said...

What a great photo! Made me smile!! A very good thing, smiling!

Cynthia Shenette said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! I think you are right, Greta. I thought the photo had an old movie look to it as well.

Susan Clark said...

I'm catching up on my back reading/viewing finally. Love these photos of yours!