Faces of Worcester Polonia - Follow Friday

(Copyright (c) 2012 Cynthia Shenette) My new blog, Faces of Worcester Polonia, is up and running.  I only have three photos posted so far, but at least it's a start.  "Faces" is primarily for posting my "mystery photos" and the photographs in my collection that relate specifically to the Worcester Polish immigrant community.  I plan to continue to post info and stories on my personal family history here at Heritage Zen.  If you have a few minutes please check my new blog out. Also, if you know of someone with Polish ancestry who has connections to the Worcester, MA area please mention it to them.  Thank you! 


Other Posts You Might Like:

My Family Tree: A Literal Interpretation
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Polka Time!
Going Home: Our Lady of Czestochowa, Worcester, MA
The Stories My Grandmother Told Me

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats, wishing you all the best of luck!

Cynthia Shenette said...

Carol - Thank you!