Wish You Were Here? - Wordless Wednesday

(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2011 Cynthia Shenette) I posted this photo last spring, but I wanted to post it again given that my Wordless Wednesday theme for the month of January is snow and cold. I'm fascinated by this photo and couldn't leave it out. My dad Henry Shenette, a long-time Navy man, traveled the world over the course of his 20 plus year career in the military. He use to tell me about all the places he visited. I often wished I could visit some of them. Not this one though...


Other Posts You Might Like:

Tombstone Tuesday: Francois Chenette, Civil War Soldier
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: The Valley Forge is Back Again
What's In A Name? (An Ongoing Series): Chenette
Wordless Wednesday: A Good Catch

3 comments:

FranE said...

Oh my that looks colder than cold. Brrrr.

Susan Clark said...

This makes my 9 inches of snow seem meager. Let's hope I feel that way after clearing the driveway!

TCasteel said...

Okay .... yes, it's definitely cold