Follow Friday: Who's Following You?

(Copyright (c) 2010 Cynthia Shenette) I'm always interested in reading other people's blogs, and I hope other people are interested in and enjoy reading mine. I like learning what's new, hearing family stories, and learning how other people approach their genealogy and family history research. I like reading posts that I don't agree with, because those posts often make me think a little harder and a little more analytically about what I believe. I also like reading geneabloggers who report from other parts of the country, as well as other parts of the world. You are an interesting group.

Unfortunately, when I find reference to my blog on a non genealogy site it's usually a splog site (See my post Madness Monday: Splog Busters, or My Experiment to Fight Splog.). I was more than little surprised, in a good way, to discover where reference to my blog appeared this week. On Wednesday for my (Almost) Wordless Wednesday entry I posted a photo of circa WWI Red Cross volunteers in front of St. Mary's Church in Worcester, MA from my grandmother's photo collection. Yesterday I discovered my blog was referenced on the Red Cross Chat blog under What We're Reading! Now that's cool.

Geneabloggers, have you found reference to your blog in a good place? Someplace not genealogy related, but interesting? I'd love to know. What's your experience?

No comments: