Trip to Poland: July 18-31 - Konstancin

[Travel Diary Entry]

From 18 to 31 in /

Konstancin with / occasional trips and / movie to Warsaw. /

"Cyrulik" Ciotka Karola [Charley's Aunt?]

(Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2017 Cynthia Shenette) Apparently, the Teatr [Theatre] Cyrulik was a cabaret type of theater that operated in Warsaw between 1935 and 1939.  It was located on ul. [street] Kredytowej 14. Fryderyk Jarosy was its director.  

I looked for information on Teatr Cyrulik for a previous post, but I had the wrong spelling and wasn't able to find anything, which I thought was a bit strange.  I looked for the spelling Cyrilik, which was the way my Aunt Helen spelled the name in a previous post. When I looked at this diary entry I noticed the name of the theater was spelled differently.  I did a bit more searching and finally found some information.  If you would like to learn more about the theater you can read about it here.

No comments: