It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

I'm working on tidying up my blog over the next few days.  I'll be checking and updating my links and possibly be adding and reorganizing my page elements and widgets.  I'd hate to be one link short of a connection if you know what I mean.

I've also experienced a number of problems with Blogger as of late.  Unfortunately I had the same problem with my blogroll that Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog mentions here and here.  I removed my blogroll but hope to add it again sometime soon.  I'd like to offer a big thank you to Susan at Nolichucky Roots who brought the problem to my attention.  It seems like I "solve" one problem only to have a new problem replace it.  I am currently having issues trying to log in and post comments to other people's blogs.  Apparently this is a "known issue" for Blogger, and they are working on a fix.

3 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Good luck with the cleanup. Though it looks awfully neat to me.

Nancy said...

Perhaps you've finished with your clean-up, or maybe you're still in progress but today, June 8, I think your blog looks FABULOUS!!! I think you must have lots of computer experience.

Cynthia Shenette said...

Greta and Nancy - Thank you both for your comments and compliments! I'm still working on my clean-up. I see little things here and there or stuff I'd like to add or change. I hoped to finish it all over one weekend, but that didn't happen. It's all a process. And Nancy, I don't have lots of computer experience, but thank you!